This is the place where you can find regular updates on the latest specialty services, products, and events offered here at Luxe. We are an upscale salon and spa that provides a wide range of services, and here are just a few:
- Our Salon offers cuts, color, extensions (three different types!), treatments, and special occasion styles
- Nail services including manicures (standard, gel, or acrylic) and pedicures
- Spray tanning (we even do professional competition color services)
- Spa services including a wide, comprehensive range of facials (over ten different types!), microdermabrasion, body wraps and scrubs, massage therapy (deep tissue, prenatal, and hot stone are just some of the specialty types offered), face and body waxing (yes, we offer Brazilians!), eyelash extensions, and special occasion makeup application and lessons
- Our Laser Center offers safe and effective laser hair removal using the FDA-approved GentleLase™ System (we now offer a Male Brazilian laser service, too!), as well as electrolysis, and free consultations are available
- Our Wellness division offers Acupuncture, Reiki, Migraine Healing Therapy, and Ear Candling, and will soon be offering Stress Management, Life Coaching, and Nutrition Guidance
In order to best serve our clients, our staff holds a monthly meeting. At this meeting, we discuss ways that we can improve our service so that you, the client, will have an experience that is always up-to-date and that exceeds your expectations. We are constantly in the process of expanding our range of services, and use these meetings to explore new techniques and products that are new to the market. This blog is part of our effort to include our clients in the growth of our spa, both providing you with the latest information on things happening here at Luxe, and allowing you to give us feedback on how we might be able to improve. Our goal is to update this blog three to four times a month, and we will be posting both articles as well as the occasional video for you to enjoy. We will also be linking these updates with our social media accounts, so that you can directly provide any feedback, suggestions, or comments you may have.
See you soon!