When used properly, our sauna will help provide a lifetime of healthful living.

Infrared saunas make use of a different type of heat than conventional saunas. When you are sitting in a traditional sauna, you are sitting in a hot room; 180-220 degrees. In our sauna the temperature inside is adjustable and averages a comfortable 100 to 150 Degrees Farenheit. Only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80% directly heats your body. This allows you to sweat faster and tolorate a shorter period of time inside the sauna before therapeutic effects begin to occur.

With an infrared sauna, one's respiratory system is not exposed to high heat as it is in a conventional sauna. This warming effect on your body stimulates your cardiovascular system, your immune system and your lymphatic system. Your body's response to that is sweating. Studies show that sweat from a traditional sauna containes about 3% toxins while sweat from our infrared sauna contains about 17% toxins.

When you first get into the sauna, you will immediately notice the warmth and may begin perspiring right away. The radiant heat surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation. After about 10-15 minutes you will begin to sweat profusely as your body responds to the infrared heat. Deep heat penetration allows removal of toxins, alcohol, nicotine and metals. The calories used in a twenty minute infrared sauna session is said to be more than the calories used while running for the same amount of time.

Using our sauna helps to flush harmful toxins from our fat cells, which is where our body stores waste, chemicals and heavy metals.

Benefits of an Infrared Sauna:

  • Increase metabolism, burn calories and help you lose weight
  • Relieve muscle pain
  • Improve your immune system
  • Remove toxins
  • Improve the appearance of skin
  • Reduce appearance of cellulite
  • Ease joint & muscle pain and stiffness
  • Reduce stress and fatigue

The Luxe Infrared Sauna is located in the Women's Dressing Room and is COMPLIMENTARY for all female guests receiving Facial Treatments, Massage Therapy Treatments and any of our Wellness Treatments.

Infrared Sauna Sessions can be booked independently of other Luxe Spa services and are available for female guests.

20 Minute Infrared Sauna Session: $25
40 Minute Infrared Sauna Session: $45

Cancellation and Gratuity Policies